Here's a short guide for you to make your own choice！
Choosing the right amperage and kilowattage and knowing whether you need a 1-phase or 3-phase power cord is often the biggest challenge for new EV owners. Fortunately, there is an easy way to make the right choice. If you're looking for a cable that will allow you to charge at any charging station as soon as possible, all you need to know is the capacity of your on-board charger. Use the table below to select a cable with a kW rating equal to or greater than the capacity of the on-board charger. Note that a three-phase cable can also be used as a one-phase cable.
Application: It is mainly used for the connection between electric vehicles and AC &DC charging piles, and transmits power for electric vehicles. Charging cables are generally used in charging stations, parking lots, hotels, communities, garages, etc.
1. The sheath material is halogen-free thermoplastic elastomer with good flexibility and complies with RoHS&REACH standard.
2. It has the characteristics of high pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, anti-electromagnetic interference, stable signal transmission, wear resistance, oil resistance, water resistance, acid and alkali resistance, UV resistance, good flame retardancy and so on.
3. The product is highly flexible with lighter weight.
4. The cables are flexible and have high current carrying capacity.
5. The product complies with GBT33594, UL62, EN 50620 & IEC 62893 standards.
In order to meet the high-quality charging requirements of new energy vehicles, we need to choose better cables. But how to measure the quality of the cable mainly depends on the following aspects:
The ability to withstand the process of use is critical and affects the quality of performance. The quality of a wire can be gauged by knowing its overall heat and pressure resistance and corrosion resistance. Since wires are used in different environments, only good resistance can show the quality of use. And it can be used in a long-term safe process without being easily damaged.
2. Bending radius
It can also be measured by checking the bending radius of the wire when measuring the high-voltage wire of the electric vehicle. The charging operation of the car tends to be adjusted according to the charging situation of different vehicles. The wire bending radius adopts high-quality wire to meet the charging needs of different models. The curvature can protect the wire from being broken, as well as the charging flexibility during use.
3.The quality of copper
Identifying the car wire can also identify the quality by looking at the quality of the copper wire. A good copper wire has both good electrical conductivity and energy-saving properties, reducing charging costs. Therefore, the quality of the cable depends on the quality of the copper.